Magazine Flip

A simple, unlockable skill. Players, if equipped with a firearm that uses a detachable magazine can ‘flip’ the mag in such a way that it flies forward and stuns a target when hit.

3 Likes

This isn’t #memes.

get out of here stalker

8 Likes

At this point I’m wondering if “Skills” will be like 3.0 or that of Payday 2

2 Likes

They should add silencer skills and balance it out by it being found in a super rare book.
/s

2 Likes

Wtf m8…

(10 chars)

1 Like

Being honest this would actually fit well into my Skill System Overhaul as a learnable technique.

I really doubt it’s a good idea though since literally no game does this and it’s a tad unnecessary.

1 Like

you can’t be serious. This is just a meme, which you want to become reality.
I’m pretty sure magazines don’t work as boomerangs.

2 Likes

I really, really, really, really, really, really really hope you just didn’t realise this got posted in #unturned-4 discussion.

3 Likes

Yes but it’s not a very good suggestion. It’s more like a meme than one. He knows it’s there, and thinks it doesn’t belong there.

1 Like

i can’t see what the point of that reply was but aight

1 Like

Mind if I move this to #memes ?

Since there is no way he is serious.

Edit: you know what, I just will.

2 Likes

I’m serious.

Man, just don’t.

As an alternate animation for a quick reload, fine.

Knocking out people with a flying magazine? Wut da hell?

3 Likes

Maybe change the animation once the reload speed reaches 30% faster or more. Because I honestly love when a reload animation includes mag flips or aggressive reloads

2 Likes

The video was clearly made for gags and giggles. You cam’t really hard a trained individual with a mag flip, unless you throw the mag with your own hand and hit em in the face

2 Likes

Consensus: No, Or alternative reload animation.

So far no one but you thinks chucking clips at each other is even a conceivable idea.

1 Like

Taking this seriously, as you said you were (probs bait but whateves)

For starters, what do you mean by stun? If its anything like what is being shown in this video, that would be absolutely gamebreaking, as every single gun would have an alt fire that could straight up ruin someones day by (as far as i can see) breaking their leg instantly. As it seems to be a homing projectile in the video, im assuming you would want it to be one as well, allowing people to break eachothers legs from behind cover. (LMAO) This would lead to even more third person abuse, as you wouldnt even need to peek at this point, as your opponent is completely incapacitated. On top of that, what button would you use to perform this action? It would just clutter the keyboard.

In the end, this is obviously a meme, but if it was implemented, not only would it it detract from a survival theme, due to every gun effectively having infinite ammo as you can just keep on homing boomeranging your mag, it would ruin the game in any semblance of a game, as any player encounter with anyone that has a gun would be unfun in every single way. Also, this would be a waste of development time for nelson mandela.

dank maymay my man

1 Like

By stun I mean if you’re aiming down sights, you’d be knocked back into carry. If you’re sprinting, back to a standstill, you’d also have a bit of screenshake. It’s be activated whenever you do a long reload, with the appropriate skill, of course.

Ok but you are still fine with the homing boomerang?

1 Like

Homing? Whomust’ve said it was homing?