Make optional that zombies block player movement

Hi, I have personally seen that this new feature is a bit disgusting and sometimes it gives a bad experience.

In some servers for example if you are about to collide with a zombie you will continue walking but after like 1 or 2 frames you go back to the position when you collided with the zombie.

What I propose is that making this an option inside the config.json to allow server owners to decide if they want collisions or not.

9 Likes

good suggestion but
maybe zombie ragdolls need a bit more polishing?
also, I don’t see a point to make turnds easy to pass by, making them a non-threat again would “ruin” the point of adding zombies block player movement
have u tried to play on a server with a better ping?

It’s understandable that you’ve had some negative experiences with the new collision feature and feel that it may not be suitable for all situations. Your suggestion to make it optional through the config.json file is a reasonable one.

However, it’s worth considering that the collision feature can add a level of realism and immersion to certain games and environments, particularly in survival or adventure games where obstacles and enemies play a key role in the gameplay. It may be worth exploring ways to tweak or refine the collision system rather than simply removing it entirely.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.