Makeshift ghillie suit

what if we could find leaves and chop grass off the ground with a knife and create makeshift ghillie suit parts. it would have very low storage. the military-grade ghillie suit would be much better

2 Likes

no just no cos ghille suits are expensive as heck real life and they shouldnt be like craftable only fndable at military bases

3 Likes

It is interesting, but as the friend above said, ghille suits must be rare as they give a certain advantage, and a survial zombie/pvp game where nobody knows where the other is could be a bit boring.

2 Likes

but its makeshift, so it will be really low quality. you wont be as camoflaged and it will have minimal storage

1 Like

I support more makeshift stuff, I think the game, as a survival based game, sould have a little more stuff to build yourself. Which by what I havev understood it will have.
But it doesn’t take away the fact that it has to be balanced.

there could be like 2 different makeshift ghillie equipment, Ghillie suits and ghillie sheets.
(ghillie sheet, like a cape ish ghillie thing. It has an actual name I dont know what, If you know please enlghten me :slight_smile: )
(edit:

this thing)

a few ways to balance makeshift ghillie suits/sheets could be:

• to make it have no inventory space at all
  • make it heavier than a syntethic ghillie piece (military grade ghillie equipment)
  • causes you to be easier overencumbered and causes decreased agility

on the other hand some pros could be:

• cost efficiency
  • repair cost
  • customisation versitality (making it easier to adapt to different seasons)

just some other stuff I got to think about while making this

2 wariants of makeshift ghillie equipments

• sheets
  • suits

about sheets

• cheapest to craft
  • works best while crouching or lying down
  • heaviest
  • agility loss
  • has no inventory space

about shuits

• camouflages you good in any position
  • uses normal clothing as a base in its crafting
  • has additional invetory space because of tha normal clothing under it
  • weights less
4 Likes

nah,kinda op

Even if it had low storage it would still be op cos it would work pretty well in a game

more makeshift sutff !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.