Makeshift safezones

What if there was only one that could be made per map?

That would make it even worse then, since I can 100% guarantee you the biggest zerg clan on the server will immediately claim it.

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

And even if it’s doable via a common agreement by all server players, I really see it VERY DIFFICULT (nearly impossible) for that to happen. Most logical way to do something alike is that admin decides to disable PvP for a massive fun event on the server or any other thing.

This is doable but it really depends on a couple of factors:

• Maxplayers limit
  • Size of the map
  • Number of locations
  • Limited “claimable” locations
  • Daily maintenance

Lets say that the maxplayer limit is set to 24 just to keep things classic, and that the official maps minimum size will be 3.0’s insane. In this case, I would make some locations to be “claimable”, meaning that after you achive some goals (i.e. kill X number of zombies, build X types of building etc) you could actually free the area from zombie respawns in order to fortify a location for a base (kinda like state of decay).

If there are many locations around, I think that this could work good. Holding and fortifying existant locations is way cooler then building wooden/metal boxed bases, but ofc this kind of base building must have a constant maintainance gameplay involved, must not be “build and forget”.

And again, ofc it is vital that the map is big enough, that the maxplayer count is sorta low, that the map should have many locations spread around and that only some specific locations are abled to this mechanic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.