Making a Kuwait/More Farming stack compat -- pls send help

I’m attempting to make a small patch mod for the Kuwait map to add recipes to More Farming, to allow stacks of Tape/Glue/Rope to be crafted with Kuwait’s overrides.

The problem is I’m reading and re-reading the docs (GitHub and Steam) and I can’t seem to figure out why it isn’t working.
I’ve gotten as far as getting a crafting recipe to register, but it doesn’t show the output properly, and actually attempting to craft it doesn’t work.

Issues I suspect:

Its Master_Bundle_Override is set as morefarming.masterbundle , and its Bundle_Override_Path is set as /Supply_Tape10 (as More Farming puts its item folders in its root folder). There might be something that I’m missing regarding this.

I didn’t set a GUID, as I didn’t know what to put it to except that I probably shouldn’t keep it as something that already exists.

Anybody got any suggestions? I can send the edited .dat file if it’d help.

I suggest copy-pasting the .dat file in a preformatted code block. (And linking to any relevant mods as well, just in case someone isn’t familiar with More Farming Mod).

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.