Map Editor Weather Help

So im building my Map and I like to use Vannila objects to make things so you dont need to use mods. So I want a Submarine bunker but there are not any bunkers big enough to do what I want. The problem is the vannila object im using to build said bunker appears with rain on it whenever it rains, which is a problem cause rain does not show up in bunkers. SO I just want to know if there is a way to have snow/rain/nothing in a specific area when the rest of teh map DOES have 1 or 2 weather types.

Try using the no water thing node. It might work, also gets rid of the noise of waves.

The rain and water level are two different things. Doing that wouldn’t work.

Do u kno map edito

It’s an option in the same node that allows you to make dark areas. But I said it might, as I have never tried before.

It doesn’t change the water itself.

What I find incredibly ironic is that he’s literally a mapmaker and you haven’t even tried this.

No, it does not work.

1 Like

I haven’t tried it as I’ve had no reason. I just thought that it might work, though after I had realised that in Russia it doesn’t stop it, so yeah.

It’s an absolute fucking enigma to me. Can you, the great god of mapmaking, help me?

image image image

1 Like

Ehh okay, but from what you said, I assumed you meant the water volume in the devkit, or the water height slider.

ooohhh… its nukes maps… uhhh ignore the deleted

1 Like

So, you’re fine insulting me, but not nuclears -_-

I’m disappointed in you.

Ive already tried that node it is usefull for caves and bunkers alike but it does not get rid of rain puddles appearing on the floor

Well I don’t think we can help you unless you create objects in blender or unity.