Map Guns? And if there should be map exclusive guns

I’m pretty sure most of us don’t want Map based guns, I liked the Ireland guns but couldn’t get them in Washington so I really don’t want map based guns in unturned II and although there is air drops I’m pretty sure in real life the gun shop has most of the guns of another gun store across the globe

2 Likes

Curated weapons don’t spawn on official maps, as Curated maps can be removed at any time. That is why you couldn’t get Irish guns on Washington. Also, keep in mind some guns are more common than in other parts of the world, I have a decent chance to find a Russian gun in Russia, but not as high of a chance in America.

2 Likes

Ireland is not an official map, hence why they weren’t obtainable in any map besides Ireland (even via airdrops).

5 Likes

Yea I know but like I said I don’t want to hunting for airdrops when a shop irl has the same guns

1 Like
2 Likes

Id love to see curated guns become permanent and available on all maps

1 Like

Curated content has a quality so wide and varied that official maps shouldn’t have to deal with the imbalance and less-frequent maintenance of something like that.

8 Likes

Fair point yes, but it would be nice to have a few community made guns which would be permanent over various maps ?

1 Like

From what I’ve heard Nelson has considered adding “Curated Weapons” to 3.x

1 Like