Matamorez

I feel like the matamorez should return to being a sniper rifle instead of being some weird assault rifle. I feel like the assault rifle version is just weird since it uses high cal ranger and only has 150m range. If it turns back into a sniper rifle it should have 250m of range since in 2.0 the matamorez had 50m less than the timerwolf. It should have more recoil if it does turn back into a sniper. Overall it should be based on the 2.0 matamorez which had a high amount of recoil and the auto wasn’t that fast.

1 Like

Quote from Nelson on the PDW and other guns in 3.0.

I’m hesitant to touch the stats of anything in 3 at this point, but the PDW is very commonly discussed. Will do something about it. (Keep posting in this thread) I like the idea of significantly increasing the bullet drop.

1 Like

the mata could really seperate into a marksman and specops rifle

also fact that it uses high cal while being a 9x39 subsonic sucks

1 Like

Yeah Nelson could add an AS VAL that acts like the mata right now while making the the Mata the ranger counterpart to the grizzly like it was when it was first added. Also he can re purpose the mata box for the new AS VAL so the mata won’t be overpowered with a 36 round mag.

1 Like

He did change the stats of the snayperskya so there is still hope!

1 Like

Yes, but don’t count on it.

1 Like