Maybe a Furniture?

Hello Everybody!
I have a suggestion to the U4 game. I see much good and cool furnitures on workshop steam mods to the unturned. It’s pretty cool.
Maybe is it good idea to Nelson can do it in vanilla game?
It can make game greater in look for old players or new in the first look at the game!
It was really helpful for servers which have not or don’t wanna have workshop on their own servers. Only furnitures on actuall vanilla game is tables, lamps, books and couch’s. It make vanilla more atractive.

Be friendly in the comments.
Cya!

3 Likes

To be honest, although I love your suggestion, I feel as though Nelson should focus on stuff mod makers tend to not do, for example quests, AI, and factions. I’m pretty sure he’s planning to have a modding community like on Unturned I, so maybe let’s leave this down to the modders? He doesn’t have that much time on his hands.

1 Like

Hey , welcome to the community . I think i saw a few images with more furniture recently and im quite sure unturned II will have more furniture then unturned I

1 Like

One thing I’d like to see is workbenches that you need to be able to create certain items

1 Like

Welcome to the SDG Forums!

Don’t tell us what to do >:[

3 Likes

It could be true. Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to DM me!

As for this post, I would like to see more bed types in terms of furniture, and maybe more types of cooking gear, plus what I mentioned earlier.

I’d expect a lot more vanilla furniture in UII but it isn’t one of my absolute must-haves. Would be nice to have more alternatives to current furniture and stuff like a variety of paintings.

1 Like

chairs you can actually interact with to sit on would be nice

2 Likes

There already appears to be a much greater prop variety in Unturned II, so for all intents and purposes we can assume that there will definitely be a much greater variety of both world-generated and player constructed furniture available. In other words, your suggestion is basically confirmed at this point.

There actually already is a functional chair in the Firing Range, though the model is just a sphere, and you can sit in it!

3 Likes

Next step is functioning beds, sleeping bags, and more?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.