Military Clothing/Gear rarity

In my opinion military clothing in Unturned 4 should be way harder to get than in Unturned 3.
It just doesnt feel right to get a full set of military gear in like 5 minutes.
I think zombies shouldnt be able (or very rare) to drop military clothings.

Am I the only one with this opinion? What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I agree, in 3.0 it is way to easy to get high tier gear. In 4.0 I hope we will have a better loot spawn system.

There will be substantially more clothing slots in 4.X than previous iterations, so it will probably take longer to get a full set than before.

1 Like

Agreed, especially for dropping clothing. I didn’t know that every single zombie we kill was also a member of UNICEF and was delivering donated clothes to orphans or something.

I believe there were a bunch of topics talking about less loot in general. So we’re all on the same page.

I personally am against having less loot. Unturned is a survival game, it should be all about looting and crafting. Although I do agree with what those posts actually say, each item you loot should do less than in 3.X.

Actually it would be better if there’s a balanced between the quantity of loot and the difficulty of getting loot.

But I think the quantity of weapons compared to other items should be reduced

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.