Modern Configuration Menus [mega suggestion]

But some things just can't be forgotten.

Everything left forgotten… until now.

Mod List

A menu should exist that provides a list of the mods you’re subscribed to. You should be able to toggle them on or off while in-game, and you should be able to download mods while in-game.

The mod list menu should also be customizable by mods, so that’s content creators can make it so their mods can be tweaked by players manually, if they wanted. Servers would be able to customize mods in a similar fashion too.

Localization

Localizations could have its own menu, accessible from the main menu, or it could something located in the Configuration menu (likely in the “Display” tab).

Screenshot Size

Let players customize the dimensions of screenshots they take. Some games allow for this, and even a game like Unturned (version 3) could use it (given its special screenshot button).

Screenshot size should be customizable from the Configuration menu.

Virtual Reality

VR configuration would go in the Controls tab, if support is officially added for it in Unturned II.

Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

Congratulations, you have taken the cake for sensory overload.

Skill Overhaul Round II, anyone?

For reference here’s how the graphics menu looks right now:

29 Likes

Maxed out graphics? Okay, this is epic.

Ok, this is image

3 Likes

I’m personally still waiting for this

image monetization

2 Likes

image gamer moment

2 Likes

I peeves me that none of you bothered to crop out the little bit of the background to the right of the “EPIC” option

2 Likes

“autodetect benchmark”

lmao they all just took my screenshot vro

1 Like

It may be a stupid question … BUT HOW DID YOU GET THE PICTURE?

The original image from Nelson is literally in this thread 'fam.

1 Like

Tap / Click the image to have the bigger version pop up.
Tap / Click download

I meant how he changed EPIC settings to LOW, by photoshop or whatever.

I meant how he changed EPIC settings to LOW, by photoshop or whatever:abraços::abraços::relaxado::kissing_smiling_eyes::perseverar::perseverar::no_mouth::no_mouth:

Didn’t even notice that.

I’d get rid of full-width buttons and maybe add some more margin to these.
Cool orange color btw :slight_smile:

Like, specifically what he did for it, or in general how he ended up with the image?

You already answered your question if you meant the latter. He changed it the same way he changed 1920 x 1080 to “192x 180” and his resolution scale (just simple image editing of the original image).

Replaced the colored Epic box with the one from above. Added the orange coloring from a different box, and then overlaid a yellow “Low.” His image is also smaller than the original, which even if it wasn’t intentional it hides inconsistencies better (such as the lack of proper shading across the View Distance’s colored bar).

1 Like

goddamnit why did i edit the image and posted it in here
i edited it in paint btw, i did not get the image from nowhere else other than nelson’s screenshot
you can see it by the image’s resolution and the w letter in “low”
took me a few minutes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.