Why is this in memes

It’s satire.

6 Likes

Oh okay.

I feel so accomplished.

One slider for Molt coming up

But you’ll have to spin the wheel first

1 Like

I think there’s a lot of room to expand these to other areas of the game as well. For example in most games the audio, graphics, input, etc settings all come unlocked by default - imagine the pride in reaching level 20 before you can change your mouse sensitivity!

32 Likes

Of course, each one of those will cost around 25,000 in-game credits, with the intent to provide users with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different parts of the game.

These credits are gained only by winning in Arena mode: now with 100 players!

5 Likes

17v17v17v17v17v15 matches! :smiley:

1 Like

Nelson is a fuckin’ spicy shitposter confirmed

1 Like

is nelson our guy?

"Remember, there is always room for cosmetic items, I mean the 3.0 community loved those vehicle skins! They hated it?
Nah it’s just those hipsters on reddit. We here at SDG always want to make you feel rewarded and make sure every hour clocked (2,500 exactly to unlock all in game content) will be a fun experience!"

"All hours implemented before this addition will not count, that means 2,500 new action-packed hours"

1 Like

Ubisoft intensifies

Move over Bill Gates, there’s a new rich boi in town!

Did you really just nerco an 8 month old post to make that terrible joke?

Well I apologize but when someone shared a link that lead to Nelson’s comment. I didn’t pay much attention to the time stamp. Because since that person (yarrr) shared it I thought it was recent. Which is why I commented.

Gamble responsibly

Arrrr !

if were adding lootboxes, call EA

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.