Still trying to incorporate new organizational formatting techniques into posts…
English.dat File Changes
- Beach Chair → White Beach Chair
- Couch → White Couch
- Cot → White Cot
- Umbrella (Barricade) → White Beach Umbrella
- Blue Umbrella (Barricade) → Blue Beach Umbrella
- Green Umbrella (Barricade) → Green Beach Umbrella
- Orange Umbrella (Barricade) → Orange Beach Umbrella
- Purple Umbrella (Barricade) → Purple Beach Umbrella
- Red Umbrella (Barricade) → Red Beach Umbrella
- Yellow Umbrella (Barricade) → Yellow Beach Umbrella
- Forest Beret → Beret
- Desert Beret → Beret
- Forest Military Top → Military Top
- Desert Military Top → Military Top
- Forest Military Vest → Military Vest
- Desert Military Vest → Military Vest
- Forest Military Helmet → Military Helmet
- Desert Military Helmet → Military Helmet
- Forest Military Bottom → Military Bottom
- Desert Military Bottom → Military Bottom
- Tractor (Green) → Farm Tractor
- Tractor (Red) → Garden Tractor
- Forest Ural → Ural
- Desert Ural → Ural
- Forest Humvee → Humvee
- Desert Humvee → Humvee
- Forest APC → APC
- Desert APC → APC
- Forest Jeep → Jeep
- Desert Jeep → Jeep
- Forest Huey → Huey
- Desert Huey → Huey
- Makeshift Vehicle (1 Seater) → 1 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Makeshift Vehicle (4 Seater) → 4 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Makeshift Vehicle (6 Seater) → 6 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Ekho Magazine
- Ranger grade Ekho magazine. Designed to fit 7 rounds.
- High caliber ranger grade Ekho magazine. Designed to fit 7 rounds.
- Basically the description of any Magazine Attachment used by a shotgun???
Color Variant Additions
- Black Beach Chair
- Black Couch
- Black Cot
- Black Beach Umbrella
- Ice Axe
- Purely a Yukon map item addition. Functionality is exactly (and only) that of any other generic melee weapon.
- Climbing things with it is not the point of its addition. You cannot climb with it.
- The point of its addition is because of Yukon having a lot of typical item/vehicle content missing, and this “filler content” melee weapon helps to fully flesh out the experience on the map.
- Insert excuses about immersion or balance or something to make it seem good enough to add it…
- Smoke Grenades are used to dye items instead of Flares.
- Pirate Cove is updated to use a landscape hole.
- The tunnel to Summerside Military Base is updated to use a landscape hole.
- Tunnels are updated to use landscape holes.
- Add super miniature cave den things made with landscape holes to let people hide out blizzards if things don’t go their way???