Modz2much update and video link

I think the next map we have coming is… quite far away from anything “vanilla” feeling despite not using many new assets. I’m very eager to get your feedback on that map in a couple of weeks :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it. I’m glad you agree also. Yes, It’s really feasible to make custom assets for every map when they are meant to be released every few weeks. There’s also nothing wrong with going for a vanilla feeling too, I often want to play on different maps, but not something crazy, just something different to what we already have, so maps like that are always welcome in my book. :slight_smile:

if we were only doing a workshop map every 2-3 weeks - we’re also trying to run a small studio and work on curated projects so it can certainly be a bit of a time crunch managing it all - the challenge is part of the fun though :smiley: We may end up changing things to one map a month, with an increased amount of custom content if players would rather see that. Whatever makes the playerbase the happiest works for us :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.