Molton Interview

It was a pleasure to talk with Molton! I hope to do this again sometime soon, with some community questions as well!:smile:

12 Likes

No mercy? Very well, I understand. There will be none given.

4 Likes

What do you feed chunky? (I’m looking for a new brand of cat feed)

1 Like

Purina One, but sometimes she eats visitors.

For those whom wondering. This is fake.

Still.

2 Likes

Molt v7 needs to make an important amendment to this suspicious interview.

The writing will be done by my three actual pets, as to provide a coherent story rather than whatever “Chunky” could come up with.

Typically generic dry food brands like Meow Mix for my two cats. No wet food, because only one of them eats it and that sometimes also leads to regurgitation.

Liquids consist solely of the water. Only one of my cats will even drink milk, but it’s not good for her throat/airways/lungs/stomach anyways.

4 Likes

nother question: what happened to the ego boosted?

I own a cat as well, but she has gained a lot of weight so all I could think of was “Chunky.”:smirk_cat:

Molt doesn’t stink anymore since he owns a cat

cats rule

5 Likes

He kind of does stink because he named it ‘Chunky’. I’m calling the cops on him for animal cruelty.

1 Like

Cops ain’t gonna care.

Call PETA so they can send activists to released it and caused another zombie outbreak.

See ya in the next 28 days.

3 Likes

~~ 28 days later ~~

Loz Lusterclux… How did you know Distant Rawr

The world… It’s nearly over gunfire and deep Rawr

…

My end is nigh, for anyone hearing this.

Pineridge has fallen
Hit noise

Every words was ok until the rawring.

Away with that gay shenanigans.

1 Like

is chunky a T H I C C cat

Okay, you need to calm down or I’m taking you into the asylum where crazy people do crazy things to crazy holes they shouldn’t be doing these crazy things to

The place for vegan cat owners?

1 Like

gastric bypass