which suffice to say is pretty slow

Minecraft:
Busy bee’s update is released; Which just fixes some bugs in the game
Also PS4 Crossplay

In other news:
Pesky is fucking bored so he made this
Rise of Skywalker will be shit

sus

Stadia, first of all, must be wiped from the face of existence.
Never in my life has a console this terrible been introduced and marketed.

“but dude 60 fps 4k gami-”
pc gamer laughter
Console will never match PC gaming on the level of quality and precision, and that is a solid fact.

I just fucking wish it ended when it should have ended not onto 5 more movies goddamnit.
All the movies since the force awakens have been shit, and without George Lucas they will be.

Best game 420/69 (haha funy numbar) would recommend
All jokes aside, Minecraft is the only game I can truly enjoy for days on end without getting bored.

bzz

Because everybody wants to be god’s disowned son who was turned over to the government by his friend. This is the dawn of video games, and the embodiment of antidepressant medicines.

Already exists in China

Context

So, my cousin lives in China and I go to visit him sometimes and we mess around with Minecraft
Long story short, a Chinese company bought Mojang’s rights to Minecraft in China, and actually improved it better than Microsoft ever could. (Java Edition master race)
The multiplayer is far better, no shitty marketplace for “minecoins”, 3d skin creation (which is actually pretty damn cool) and a ton of other features that cough don’t exist on Bedrock in America because of a certain company :eyes:
Basically, PS4 can crossplay with PC, XBOX, Mobile, Switch, etc.

kek

1 Like

andddd thats not the point, Console is a streamlined platform meant to make high quality games easier to access to the average consumer. They have a cheaper upfront cost, streamlined and specialized interfaces with built in social features and their own collections of game. The average consumer doesnt want to figure out what computer to buy, how to set it up, which platforms they need accounts for, what games will actually run on their system, worry about the quality of the games. Consoles fill that market and allow much easier and streamlined access to high quality video games, and thats why stadia failed outside of its clear technology issue. Stadia is not easy access to high quality games, there is so many exterior factors you have to worry about just to be able to enjoy the service - the technology is not consumer level yet (atleast not in the way stadia is trying to do it).

Saying console will never match PC just makes you look either lost or new to the party cause its obvious, its just a given that PC will always be more powerful because of just how PC works. Stadia is a genius concept we just dont have the technology for at the moment, they are trying to sell raw steak when some years down the line you can just get the fully cooked meal.

6 Likes

okay boomer

I was referring specifically to Stadia. Sorry If I didn’t make that clear.

JUST fixes some bugs

btw it wasn’t exactly this month but on the 26th, was it mentioned that Stardew valley got a new update? it had a lot of content but something as notable a lot of exploits/very op strats got patched, I’m a bit new so it doesn’t really effect me but it’s interesting

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.