More ingredients and food buffs

Having only eggs, wheat, and milk to make a cake doesn’t sound delicious… I need more. How about more ingredients? How about more food recipes? And also, why can’t the food that took forever to make temporarily buff your health/energy (like having more than 100% hp) because a cake that takes 4 spaces doesn’t beat 4 tomatoes/lettuces. And you only get health regen when your food and water is above 90%. The berry pies don’t compare either. Crafted Food needs a buff. Not as important as the other things that Nelson is planning, but maybe wholesome enough to be added for 4.0.

5 Likes

It’d be really cool to see the hunger system from Starbound carry over to Unturned.

I.E - The buffs of “this ingredient will feed you, but cook it and it will feed you and augment your abilities through speed, defense, etc.”

3 Likes

First, welcome to the community :grin:
I think it’s a good idea just as @AnimaticFreak spoke, something like the starbound system sounds interesting to Unturned II.

1 Like

Relevant shameless self-promotion

I do support there being passive bonuses to more complicated consumables, but it should be via a more intuitive and holistic approach than just giving very specific combinations of ingredients explicit status effects.

2 Likes

I guess this could be a good addition to unturned 2 but only if the buffs are only minor and wont give you a huge advantage over others .
Maybe some foods could be something like turned damage reduced and in that case i guess it could be a significant buff since it doesnt make the game harder for the opponent

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.