More vanilla progression

It wouldnt get remade to be played like anything else, its as simple as this - the raiding is too easy so i suggested an endgame tier of materials that would not only make raiding more of a comitment (even for bad walls as i mentioned upgrading any wall is possible with worse materials costing less endgame ones), but also not so simple (more of a comitment by making it cost more and not so simple since you could mask the endgame walls with perhaps a pine wall or a metal one not to mention they would still keep the resistances that are also part of the idea) As a byproduct of making the material a type of metal mining as a game mechanic would become more used since you would most likely get the new materials from that at a very low chance.

This extra progression would make vanilla playable (since there would be clear smaller steps you could strive for instead of going from wood to metal that is pretty much the endgame material unless you play for weeks on a server) instead of a rebuild your base simulator every time you join.

To me your words sound like “pls buff clan gaming because it isnt strong enough”. No, solos and small teams need a chance at raiding too.

Rust is handling that well by increasing the amount of resources required to upkeep the base and prevent it from decaying over time. Maybe something similar could be added and nerf larger groups/bases whilst making it easier for smaller ones.

1 Like

I want that so i can literally play as a solo, clans need a 5x5 to have private rooms larger if they want honeycombing i need a 3x3 max so solos would need to grind less if i was suggesting buffing clans increasing the size of roofs and floors would be what i would suggest as it would give them more space for less materials (i do want the game to fix explosives damaging the next walls without blowing up the previous and while making buildables larger could fix that its better to do it correctly and without buffing clans) Just fixing that would make raiding harder as lockers behind the walls / on top of roofs wouldnt be already damaged costing more to raid.

Fixing explosive damage behind the walls is a must, that I agree on.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.