More vehicle types/skins

In Unturned 3.x i really liked the idea of applying skins/painjobs to one of my cars to make it feel more personal, unfortunately there isn’t very many and two of them are for the same vehicle type. i do like that Nelson will be adding mechanics with licence plates in 4.x and i hope there can be more customization options in the future. What other vehicles should be in the game? :side_grin_zombie_:

2 Likes

To be fair with this one, the APC skin was kinda far-fetched already, being a literal recreation of santa’s sleigh but as an armored military vehicle. If we do have paintjobs or skins, they’d have to be toned down a lot, maybe to solid colors or simple patterns.
Admittedly, it would be a nice feature to be able to paint your car different colors. Not extremely important, but still a cool quality of life thing.

You could just as easily make these using mods, and iirc there’s already a widely-used mod out there on the workshop that’s a license plate for your car. It’s just a small redesigned placard, not too hard to make if you know how to.

Covenant ORS-Class Heavy Cruiser

1 Like

Need my trucks

I have a plan

2 Likes

Something like this would be interesting.

4 Likes

That would be very cool because towing anything in unturned is not great let alone that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.