(Most) Unturned Weapon Recoil Graphics

Graphics for most commonly used rifles carbines, SMG’s. A couple of things to note here
The recoil is based off shooting a wall 10m infront of you. The unturned players are 2 meters tall and the markings are actual ‘bulletholes’ in the wall. The different colours represent the shot number fired. For example the green is the first shot and the red is the third shot. The more dense the ‘rainbow’ the less recoil in that direction. Important to note; the wall size changes in about 3 occasions to half scale. just look out for the unturned guy changing size

How i made

Basically i made a program on scratch that draws dots for where the bullets would land. Using the equation
240xtan(A) (240 is just to scale it to scratches resolution so the unturned guy actually is to scale). Then the angle of view changes randomly based of the min/max x and y recoil (as it would in unturned). shots are fired until the edge of the wall is hit, then they reset position and repeat 30 times
Feel free to snag my graphics and dump them elsewhere. You could even remove the watermark if you are that desperate idc

Ace
Ace2
Augewehr
Augewher
Bulldog
Bulldog
Calling Card
Card
Chimera
Chimera
Cobra
Cobra
Dragonfang
Dragonfang
Eaglefire
Eaglefire
Ekho
Ekho
Empire
Empire
Fusilaut
Fusilaut
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Hells Fury
Hells%20Fury
Maplestrike
Maplestrike
MP40
MP40
Nightraider
Nightraider
Nykorev
Nykorev
PDW
PDW
Peacemaker
Peacemaker
Sabertooth
Sabertooth
Scalar
Scalar
Sportshot
Sportshot
Timberwolf
Timberwolf
Viper
Viper
Yuri
Yuri
Zubeknagod
Zubeknakov

4 Likes

I know realsim is not a primary concern but hot damm that´s a lot of nonsense. Thanks for compiling all the patterns.

2 Likes

Yea it took me a while to do
I could have used something less rainbowy but then it would have been harder to convey which shot number was fired

he’s posted something useful
praise

the hells fury and heartbreaker are ‘interesting’

oops looks like i forgot the matamorez even though it really should be here
here it is below
Matamorez

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.