Musical instruments

It’d be nice to find musical instruments that you could play, and/or buy on the marketplace, to add a nice feel to the game.
Let’s face it, it’d be nicer than boomboxes blasting out the goddamn Unturned theme on loop.

4 Likes

not that this would add anything to the game whatsoever, it would just be a cool/wacky thing to add onto the game.

i aprove and instruments easy to touch (that can not make chords) like flutes, ocarinas.

I imagine it like the actions panel © where you’d get a selection of things to play (song, tune, etc).

I still like the idea of having stereos and such, but much more improved, so the owner can play any music that desires. If not, how am I supposed to make hard parties at RP servers without some kiddo spamming horrible music through is mic?

@Zero guitars aren’t that complicated if implemented properly; there can be a set of keys to play and two play modes:

• Chords mode, on which each key is a complete default chord (for average players).
  • Plucking mode, (for experts and music enthusiastics) on which you play the strings individually and in a determined fret of the guitar.

Also things like drums and pianos would be easy. Ocarinas? This isn’t TLOZ, lol; bring harmonicas instead :smiley:

1 Like

BrainOut intensifies

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.