My concept for the main menui

image0

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t like it. A little empty. These dark frames with titles “Singleplayer” etc. on the left do not suit me either.

3 Likes

I kind of feel having a screen this empty with a big “gold upgrade” button is not the best.especially after unturned actual main menue which is a good concept.Each button mooving you to a section of a building and giving you access to buttons.Might need a bit of work

I think people would to see something different because this is very similar to Unturned’s menu. I was thinking of a very sharp clean design.

1 Like

I tried to pay respects to the Unturned 3.0 menu and the background is a placeholder for whatever scene you want on the survival maps once they’re released

so you essentially want a main menu identical to the one in 3.x?

This could absolutely use a bunch of polishing but I like the concept you’re going for here. My biggest concern right now is this:

why

4 Likes

i have no idea how to use photoshop so i used photofox on my phone

not exactly i just want one that kind of pays respects to the 3.0 menu

its a bit hard to do that when the only maps we have are testing maps with dev textures so i did what i could with the resources provided also its a bit hard to show different parts of a menu in one picture but i was thinking like movement around the car/building or whatever else someone wants to put there

1 Like

Use Pixlr E, the free online photo editor that anyone can use!

Pixlr is a free online photo editor right in your browser. Experience next level, intuitive photo editing with AI-powered tools for quick yet professional edits. Our editor open almost any image format such as PSD (Photoshop), PXD, JPEG, PNG (transparent), WebP, SVG and more.

Smarter Tools

Say goodbye to boring and repetitive editing tasks with AI design tools. One click is all it takes to remove backgrounds perfectly from your photos, cut out every strand of hair and more! Let AI and Machine Learning take your photo editing and background removal to a new level!

Faster Editing Time

Simpler steps, equally stunning results. Just toggle on and off, or drag sliders from left to right to edit your photos. Achieving unique aesthetic photo effects becomes so much simpler with Pixlr.

Easier Content Creation

Don’t sweat the small stuff. Instead of creating graphic elements from scratch, browse our well-stocked library of stickers, overlays, borders, icons and decorative texts to add to your photos. Now you have more time to perfect your edits.

Enjoy Seamless Photo Editing On The Go

Edit your photos wherever you are. The powerful online photo editor works like a charm on your mobile device too, so you can get into editing mode whenever you feel like it. Try Pixlr now.

I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Pixlr.

tl;dr its just free online photoshop shut up and use pixlr

Wait, this thread seems familiar…

2 Likes

i know its already been opened before but it wouldn’t let me post in there for some reason so i made a new topic

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.