My Experience with Nelson Sexton

why do you sound like he killed your whole family.

and yes i used to send him some bugs with my old email but he never responded

okay this is epic

1 Like

Laura Loomer is a Boomer

1 Like

Do you realise how hard it is to respond to every single person? Unturned is one of the most played games on Steam, I have no sympathy for you.

6 Likes

I just want to clear up that this took course of over a year

1 Like

Which has nothing to do regarding how community-feedback is handled. Just by titleing your video ‘‘My experience with’’ as if it was someone’s fault in this situation.

3 Likes

The video is titled my experience with nelson sexton because it is my experience with him I am not trying to say anyone is in wrong.

1 Like

As there was nothing from his side you can’t call that an experience, being upset because you didn’t get a reply is a thing, and can be understandable to some point.

However, crying over the roofs, making a video about it, adding as many people that could get you to your objective isn’t. You may not realise it, but you’re not the first nor the only person Nelson hasn’t directly provided a response to. You can find many threads on forums, videos about it, you’re not the only that has reported stuff (more than likely just for the sake of having the cosmetic), but you clearly are the first one I see being that lousy and complaining about it for such a consequent period of time.

4 Likes

What would you have titled the video this video was about my experience with him from my perspective

2 Likes

For starters I wouldn’t have made one, if I’m being honest the way you set up the thing, dramatical at it’s finest, mentioning how people you contacted left you on the side would put you as the victim of something.

Obviously this is entirely how you personally feel about it, doubt anyone can take you that away from you, but if you really wanted people to take you seriously you shouldn’t have made such an unprofessional call-out that as I think you can see, probably didn’t get the kind of feedback you were going for.

iDrmzIt summed up pretty well what most people understood and agree with.

That being said, as both sides made their thoughts regarding all this, I seriously hope you manage to stick with these answers, it wasn’t the first time someone could see a similar declaration regarding bug reports/Nelson/debugger’s beret coming from you. I really hope it was the last one, as you managed to get him and quite some other people to express their thoughts and reactions.

6 Likes
  1. The video clearly states how you can recreate the bug https://youtu.be/jmaeiVz52XQ
  2. The tweets were over a course of June 19- August 7 2018 and I only made 5 tweets during that time which in my opinion isn’t spam.
  3. All the tweets are made publicly in a public space.
  4. How can you say that my goal is not to help Unturned when I have tried to get in contact with Nelson multiple times and you’re saying that I want the hat to inflate my massive ego is just laughable.
  5. I tried to get in contact with people that had contacts to Nelson because I was 100% sure that he had no idea about the glitches I had at the time and only fixed glitches that everyone knew about.

All in all, you’re despicable I don’t see you doing anything to help this game at all and how you made no effort to fact check what you are saying is down right laughable.

That concludes my counter rant. -cucuycharles.

1 Like

Interesting opinion you’ve formed on him.

What’ve you done for the game? If you say that Drmz isn’t doing anything for the game then YOU need to fact check yourself instead.

7 Likes

i love you babe

6 Likes

also just a meme

1 Like

Just looked at the messages you put in your little video. Although it may not have been your intention, your messages kind of support the view that you only wanted the beret. After the initial email that got no reply, was your next attempt to contact him through email too? Do consider the fact that I didn’t watch through the entire thing because I’m busy right now.

The main thing supporting the view was how you sent tweets asking about beret-worthy bugs. Contacting Nelson through other people also isn’t going to have a good impact on your reputation unless its very severe like the past issue with server descriptions. With something more minor like your issue, its best to just send an email then wait a while if it gets no response. When I accidentally discovered a bug through a complete misinterpretation of a new feature I sent an email and waited for a response. If the reply came it came, if it never came I was going to send another email in a month or two.

8 Likes

I would like say please watch the full thing if you are going to comment on it and it is understandable where you are coming from with the debug

1 Like

I do apologize if this comes off the wrong way, but while you’ve been busy defending your position, you have yet to even acknowledge that Nelson has personally replied in an effort to clear up the misunderstanding. I feel like your time and efforts would be much better spent discussing your grievances with staff directly instead of defending the way you’ve worded some things.

Good day to you, and enjoy your weekend.

15 Likes

Is this the new rain?

You’re not only being completely irrational, but you’re straight up ignoring Nelson’s response (which was a lot nicer than I would have left) and instead of acknowledging it you just send a video and nothing else?

The least you could do is show at least some amount of decency - if you are willing to put enough effort into your original video then surely you can put some effort into your image? Right now you are doing literally nothing but digging yourself a deeper hole, so if you truly want the game to improve then I hope you’ll try to fix your image here.

5 Likes

why would I watch 9 minutes and 47 seconds of you not being patient enough to wait for nelson to respond

the bug doesn’t really seem that important :expressionless:. all it does is launch you fifty feet in the air, which doesn’t really seem that important to nelson.

From January to now you’ve spammed his inbox
this makes you look bad

yes

1 Like

10 seconds in ‘‘we know it’s purple beret worthy’’

2 Likes