My man ron snaccs on a whole 2.5" SATA 3Gb/s HITACHI HTS543225L9A300 250GB 5400RPM $38.99 Hard Disk Drive with Unturned installed and Nelsons' feet pics

At 9:40pm on February 15, 1898, the battleship U.S.S. Maine exploded in Havana Harbor, killing 268 men and shocking the American populace. Of the two-thirds of the crew who perished, only 200 bodies were recovered and 76 identified.

The sinking of the Maine, which had been in Havana since February 15, 1898, on an official observation visit, was a climax in pre-war tension between the United States and Spain. In the American press, headlines proclaimed “Spanish Treachery!” and “Destruction of the War Ship Maine Was the Work of an Enemy!” William Randolph Hearst and his New York Journal offered a $50,000 award for the “detection of the Perpetrator of the Maine Outrage.” Many Americans assumed the Spanish were responsible for the Maine’s destruction.

On March 28, 1898, the United States Naval Court of Inquiry found that the Maine was destroyed by a submerged mine. Although blame was never formally placed on the Spanish, implication was clear. Recent research suggests that the explosion may have been an accident, involving a spontaneous combustion fire in the coal bunker. Some conspiracy theorists have even suggested that sensational journalist William Randolph Hearst may have set the explosion in order to precipitate a war. While historians will never know exactly what happened the night the Maine went down, it is clear that the incident was a significant force that propelled the United States into the Spanish-American War.

1 Like

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

yep… we need a new devlog again

5 Likes

5 Likes

is this a teaser

4 Likes

Ah yes, IT WORKED

Our post has pleased
t h e
g o d s

thine god giveth offer of developer blog

the darkness consumes our mortal bodies as we prepare for another hardware sacrifice

1 Like

4 Likes

If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were starting a cult.

1 Like
1 Like

It seems my suspicions were not unfounded, then.

1 Like

this post is very good

1 Like

wtf… lol this is so random! liked!

this entire thread is a trainwreck

what the cringe

4 Likes

Thank you for your valuable input.

1. List item
  • List item
1 Like

do not question the elevated one

ǫ̷̲̠̪̭̃̅͌́̓͆͘̕̕͝͝͝͝͝r̷̨͓̻̟̰̞͓̹̪̜̲̺̘̟͋͌̊̔ ̵̢̢̧̺̗͚̟̖̙͈̻͖̦͇̦̈́ḩ̶̛̞͎̗͖͈̠̿͋̒̐̆͗̈́͝ȩ̶̪͙̟̞͕̰̱̠̱̻̓͋͛͋̀́̄́͑͘͜ ̶̡̖̪͕̜͙̼̣̮̹̄̍͗͊͌͂m̸̡̧͎̙̼̥̙̩̲͕̺̦̲̬̎͛̉̒́́͊̌͋̈́̓̚͝ī̴͈̟̆̓̔̉̐̆̔͝͝g̵̢̲͇͓͎̦͈͍͚̠̠̦͇̗̓͌̀̌h̴͇̠̞̳̮͖̻̦̣͖̦͆̂̀̀͑̔̏́͐̾̔͛͜͝͝t̶̤̺̬͙͉͉͛̔̆ ̴̛̛̥̝̦̑̽̓́̌̓̀̃̐̂a̶͓͔̓̋̅̑͑̋s̵̻͂̽͐̏̓̈́̉̽̌͌̚͘̕ ̶̰̲̟̭̟͉͕̳̥͊͑͂͋̂͂̄̑̒͒̋͝ͅy̶̻͋̓̂̂͛o̸̧̡̥͇͉̞̮̩̠͉͕͓̜̭͂̽̏̀̆̍̕͜ū̴̻͎̣͍͓̌̀̋͜ ̴̛̘̲̤̮͓͉̫͚͖͂̾̄͊͗͗̿͠͝͠q̵̧̺͓͚̦̜͙̰̓͂ͅų̸̭͙̖͂̍͂͌̿̈́̈́́ẹ̵̝͐̇̔̊̆̓͌͒̍̈́̃̂ș̷̢̢͕̩̭̦̗̮̭͎̘͓̓́͌̊̽̏̾̂͐͊̈́́͝ͅt̷̨̖͈͕͛ị̴̪͗ǫ̵̻̥͕͕͖̝͙̗̝̮̻̺͕̽͐̀͋͂̈́̔̄̓͜n̶̮̪̩̟̅̎̅̋̌̔̈͗̔̚s̶̨̢̧͉̦̩͓̫̘͖̭̘͎̉̎͛̒͆̐̓̾̃̕͝

i improved it

why are my images floating around so fast lol

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.