My map project that i have been working on

some of you probably already seen this on the subreddit but i just wanted to share this on the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is the map about, all you are showing is destroyed houses, will this be the whole map?

2 Likes

Is this Ruskinov?

I would recommend you wait until you have more to show before you make a post on the Forums.
Oh and I would not recommend using the “Z” grass, there’s a reason why it’s not used on Russia.

4 Likes

For starters, i’m not a big fan of how you did the materials. Honestly I don’t expect this map to succeed based on what you are showing and how similar it is to most low-effort workshop maps

4 Likes

I did see this on the subreddit, and I didn’t respond because it wasn’t worth it.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to show off here, because this for sure isn’t a complete or near completed map.

2 Likes

hmm, why isn’t the “z” grass used? :thinking:

i mean you detailed it good i’d give ya that
but dude c’mon we need more than a burned house

Also how did you get sand on the russia materials

He used magic

devkit editor

5 Likes

devkit weditor

5 Likes

Wedkit Weditor

2 Likes

ahh yes thank you m8’s

i will use the devkit weditor

Because it is a crop and those are placed as objects for a long time now.

buh-b-but i want long grass!!!

then you make custom grass.
Oh and it’s tall grass.

So they are planting tall grass on farms in Washington? :thinking:

6 Likes

good for the cattle

weed’s legal in washington right

1 Like

The best thing about this post is the title. It makes me think this dude has been working on this one location for months

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.