My Name is Nelson Sexton

I’m twenty-two years old. My home is in the northeast section of Calgary, where all the apartments are, and I am not yet married. I work as the CEO of Smartly Dressed Games, and I work every day until 3 AM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I do occassionally drink some blueberry wine. I’m in bed by 4 AM, and never get any sleep, no matter what. After spending a few minutes working on the finishing touches on a few lines of code or modeling the last details on an asset, my mind usually drifts off into yet another idea before finally retiring for the night. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup, though the lack of sleep may change that. I’m trying to explain here that I’m a very busy man who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like community members or screaming children, as that would cause me to lose even more sleep at night. That is how I deal with the community, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight…

...I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Thanks @kvc.6 for coming up with the original concept for this and @Effectism for helping to make the image.

8 Likes

Stand master:「Nelson Sexton」
Stand name:「Anomaly」
Ability:「Sportshot God」

1 Like

nelson bowie
nelson bowie
nelson bowie
nelson bowie
nelson bowie

1 Like

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

cant believe spebby stole my original p9nda meme this is so sad
i own the kira joke man you absolute leech

my name is Leeroy Jenkins, I am 20 something years old.

something like that right?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.