My Server's Level is bugged(Where are Server Map/Level & player info stored)

Dear community, I have been hosting an Unturned server for me and my friends for the last few weeks. Everything worked fine. I installed some workshop mods and rocket mod plugins, and we were having a great experience and playing a lot.
The problem is that every time I run the server it freezes after “loading level 100%” by it freezes i mean no matter what command I execute it does not respond (not even help or shutdown pic) and when I try to connect to it Unturned detects the server just fine on the menu(Name, mods, config.json) but when connecting I get an error :“lost connection to host or steam network”.
So i tried deleting all the workshop mods(yellow errors on the screenshot), did not work, and uninstalling rocket mod(didn’t do a thing).
The only thing that “solves the issue” is changing the server map to PEI 4 example(I was playing on Germany) and then the server runs smoothly.

It’s a MAP/LEVEL Issue: I would like to know how can I edit the Germany level that I was playing on so that I can delete some of the Barricades/Structures that may be causing the Issue (I believe it’s a placable container mod which is pretty buggy)

Is there any way I could delete/edit stuff from my world to try and fix it?

Maybe I can import the level to Unturned Editor?
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance Pol

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.