My unturned is delaying

Hi, I tried to install unturned and try to play the game again. To get those old memories back. But when I logged in to a server I noticed after a few minutes it began to delay. When I tried to kill zombies they just stood there and when I tried to pick loot up nothing happened. But after a few more minutes it came back to normal and I got the XP and the loot just appeared in my inventory. I have tried many different servers but it won’t fix. I have watched many youtube videos but there was no help in them. If someone could help me with this problem, I would appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks. -FizzyErik

If you’re playing on a server, its prolly ping
Whats the Ping?

no i dont belive that’s the reason but ill try. how do i check the ping on a server? -FizzyErik

it should say ping: and then the number here

just a reminder,
The lowest ping is better, and the higher ping is terrible

Nope Ping is not it :c

hmmmm

Hows your Wifi?

its pretty good

In the settings, enable the option “Show Debug/FPS”.

There should be a bunch of details on the upper left corner of the screen now, and one of them should be your latency, in milliseconds (ms). A higher number represents a worse amount of lag and a longer delay of input. Anything above 200 should be considered severe lag.

There’d be two possible causes to this:

• The server is far away/has bad internet and you chose a bad server

• Your own internet is slow/problematic

1 Like

have you tried time.deltatime?

no what’s that?

Nope that’s not it… thanks for the time tho.

No. What’s that?

But what is your ping when you get these lag spikes? You never mentioned it

my ping dosent drop
i always run at 75 on good servers and bad 120ms

Do you have other programs running at the time?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.