Mythical Giveaway – Festive 2022

I hope you all have a good holiday! anyways I just want to win!

2 Likes

I love holidays season because on the last day of school before holidays we exchange gifts with students that we got on paper (as a gift i got MILKA chocolate bar and a fancy black wallet) and mainly for christmas and christmas eve we get christmas presents (especially money)

For A6 POLARIS i’d rate it 8/10.
The biggest and my personal favorite highlight of this map were expedition quests.
Each of them were interesting and fun to do

For the 1st one i was amazed that a helicopter with a rope flys to extract you

2nd quest had a lot of puzzles that actually had you to invest time and not bad

3rd quest was a mini shooting gallery, shooting goofy green armes penquins (that kind of scared me thinking that they would do A LOT of damage) and the boss with its own way of being defeated and lastly an amazing ending for the quest of shooting down the helicopter

4th quest was pretty short but it’s the best in all the rest of the quests, because you get to control the tank and a Michael Bay style shootout helicopter against a tank.

It’s still 8/10 because in my opinion there are better maps like my personal trio: Elver, Kuwait AND the golden ARID.

Thank you for reading this. (I hope you did lolol)

2 Likes

What I love about this holiday season, is the fun thing you do with your family. The one thing that I’m exited for this winter, is to go skiing, it is a very fun thing to do when you have the time. One last thing, I find that the new map is very fun and an awesome map. That is all for this “thingy”, until next year, bye

• me
2 Likes

I enjoyed making huge bases and mazes so that for those who tried raiding me failed miserably and yet I still continue this, and it’s fun, I love Polaris

3 Likes

i woud love to win that since i dont haave a mythical and woud be happy if that is my first one (;

1 Like

the vibes man i love the updates coming to games , spending time with your family (atleast with ones who arent a asshole) also the snow

2 Likes

Honestly this holiday season has been great. Got a new pc and the new map dropped on the same day. I wish the endgame of the map was longer though because i reached within an hour. Map was amazing though

1 Like

The community vibes have been great, the map is by far my most favorite one. I greatly anticipate what the future holds for the unturned community. Happy Holidays!

1 Like

A6 Polaris is a nice map, it has berets and penguins to collect, a huge gun to mount on a sentry to kill penguins on sight, nice story campaign, fairly easy to complete quests. it also has a psychedelic fish to eat and a talking penguin. my one gripe is that final fishing quest because i swear to god the sakhalin fish never drops

Unfortunately, I got sick almost before the new year, which is very sad, but I still think that I will spend the new year in Unturned, since I am sick. I wish the whole Unturned team and the community always be in a great mood, Happy New Year! :sparkling_heart:

I love polaris it’s a very warm Map despite the weather, I also love penguins and I traveled with many of my friends on Christmas Eve the frozen plains of the map (A6)

To all here present happy holidays

Yo! I’m really looking forward to what Unturned adds in the new year, since there were so many cool things added this year! I really really enjoyed the item pickup sounds and I can’t wait to see what new maps/mods do with that. Also, Polaris is cool (literally?!), but theres so many guns spawning on that map it feels a bit like an easy mode elver. The quests are awesome though! Hope to see more survival/harder maps come out over the new year as well.

1 Like

wait polaris is already out?

Killing guys with snowman skins on Festive Russia is so funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s the Russia way of beating down bad pr from the war

A6 is a Medium Map an I really like that most of the places are so close to each other which makes grinding a bit less of a pain. What I don’t like is that a hordbeacon drops 1 item and not raiding guns. The Holiday Season is probably one of the best one there is because I really like to see Snow (There hasn’t really been snow in The Netherlands for a couple years and this year too :frowning:)

In my opinion A6 Polaris map is one of best maps in Unturned , I really like the quests of map and quizzes ( drill quiz , music quiz , light quiz ) also parkour in radio station.
A6 Polaris have many details like snow , large flat areas for building bases and I love Christmas gifts ( Reginald , festive belt , touque , bandolier ).

Happy new year :confetti_ball:.

Happy Holidays from the home country of Santa!

Polaris A6 is great apart from some odd zombie behavior at certain locations. The main questline is fantastic, really looking forward to seeing what else is possible in Unturned with the updates to the game on a more technical level.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey, everyone! Thank you all for entering the giveaway. All of the winners have received a DM—and if there is a valid email attached to the account, winners should have received an email as well. For emails, be sure to double-check your spam folder.

Congratulations to the following 3 winners!

If you’ve won, please login and check your DMs. If there’s any missing information we still need (e.g., a link to your Steam profile), you’ll need to respond to the DM within 5 days with that missing information.

If we are unable to deliver your prize because we don’t know which Steam account to send it to, your prize may be considered forfeit.

UPDATE: All six of the giveaway winners (between the Discord and Forum) have received their mythical cosmetic. Thanks for participating, and Happy New Year everyone!

2 Likes