Mythical Giveaway – Festive 2022

I had quite a long breake from the game because I’m at uni. When Polaris came out I decided to come back. I was no surprised. I knew this map was going to be awesome. New cosmetics, new questlane. It’s a fun way to spend holidays!

3 Likes

There is nothing just like the Spirit of Christmas. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, as the 1963 Andy Williams song puts it. Also, there’s a particular part of the penguin expedition quest that made me laugh my ass off. (Try to guess which line it is)

4 Likes

A6 Polaris is possibly one of the easiest curated maps to just join and start getting geared up. It also has neat little collectibles for completionists (berets/penguins).

4 Likes

The map is fine but what I liked the most is the lore (the one with the secret achievement), it’s what I liked the most

3 Likes

Because of A6 Polaris, it’s the first time I started to play multiplayer and it has been very fun! I love the snowy aspect of it and it perfectly sets the winter mood.

3 Likes

My favourite part of the holidays is the atmosphere of joy and hope in an otherwise cold and depressing month. presents are pretty good too

7 Likes

i dont celebrate christmas but i still love christmas because most of my friends are at home and i can spend time with them

3 Likes

Sporgblorb loves christmas. Sporgblorb loves A6 polaris. Sporgblorb hates Benedict. Sporgblorb excited for Snow.

5 Likes

A question has been bothering me for a long time, do you eat apples on Christmas Eve?

2 Likes

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, my favorite part abiut it are the gifts, the food, and the fireworks.
And about polaris, I like A6 polaris, the first impressions were very suprising, and i loved the animated quests, but it feels like there’s something missing, not quite sure what it is though its probably the gun play or things that dont orientate around pvp or that i cant find Snow (the woman that’s everywhere) on the map, but the map is great and i love all the little secrets and some refferences it has.

2 Likes

I was very excited to see the new A6 Polaris map in-game. It gives all the snowy vibes and is overall a great map. Happy holidays!

2 Likes

is that the

3 Likes

:leaves: Days turned and passed, who we played together is changed
:snowflake: Months turned and passed, where I spent xmas is changed
:bridge_at_night: Years turned and passed, yet my favorite game is unturned. (2014-2022)

See you all again on the 7th July 2024 :milky_way:

2 Likes

Polaris is the best map (because of the memes)

2 Likes

I hope you all have a good holiday! anyways I just want to win!

2 Likes

I love holidays season because on the last day of school before holidays we exchange gifts with students that we got on paper (as a gift i got MILKA chocolate bar and a fancy black wallet) and mainly for christmas and christmas eve we get christmas presents (especially money)

For A6 POLARIS i’d rate it 8/10.
The biggest and my personal favorite highlight of this map were expedition quests.
Each of them were interesting and fun to do

For the 1st one i was amazed that a helicopter with a rope flys to extract you

2nd quest had a lot of puzzles that actually had you to invest time and not bad

3rd quest was a mini shooting gallery, shooting goofy green armes penquins (that kind of scared me thinking that they would do A LOT of damage) and the boss with its own way of being defeated and lastly an amazing ending for the quest of shooting down the helicopter

4th quest was pretty short but it’s the best in all the rest of the quests, because you get to control the tank and a Michael Bay style shootout helicopter against a tank.

It’s still 8/10 because in my opinion there are better maps like my personal trio: Elver, Kuwait AND the golden ARID.

Thank you for reading this. (I hope you did lolol)

2 Likes

What I love about this holiday season, is the fun thing you do with your family. The one thing that I’m exited for this winter, is to go skiing, it is a very fun thing to do when you have the time. One last thing, I find that the new map is very fun and an awesome map. That is all for this “thingy”, until next year, bye

• me
2 Likes

I enjoyed making huge bases and mazes so that for those who tried raiding me failed miserably and yet I still continue this, and it’s fun, I love Polaris

3 Likes

i woud love to win that since i dont haave a mythical and woud be happy if that is my first one (;

1 Like

the vibes man i love the updates coming to games , spending time with your family (atleast with ones who arent a asshole) also the snow

2 Likes