Name tags for Cosmetics/Skins/Etc

What would be your opinion about name tags being implemented for unturned objects? Would you think there would be confusion or would it not be a good idea?

2 Likes

what would the nametag do exactly?

(also zero K and killcounter on car skins to please :pray: )

I would say it’s a fine idea but considering there is no spectating, nor a kill cam for when killed by another player, it wouldn’t make sense to buy/craft a name tag when you’re the only one benefiting from it.

3 Likes

Of course, considering these factors, it would only benefit the object to have a unique name, but in the game it could not be seen by others only in the inventory or display.

Well my opinion would be to give more life to the weapons and cosmetics, I’ll give you an example: if you want to pay tribute to a player you could put their name on the weapon

would be interesting if named weapons worked like car skins, you painted it and it stayed painted no matter who was using it until its unpainted or re-painted,

1 Like

I feel that things like that would give more diversity to the game, the problem would be that when you die you don’t release your skins

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.