Nolsen, help

i just don’t like thinner outlines and more circular objects. that’s all. it’s the little things, like the screws on the guns, that

it’s too rounded in my opinion. the screws and rails lack straight angles.

i’m all for new features, i just want to see more progress on them.

i just don’t want too many rounded off features. i’m fine if there are circles, as long as there are not too many and they contain as few polygons as possible.

How stupid are you.screws don’t have straight angles. Irl

If you want to see more you have to be patient.

btw you can quote what people said: Replying to multiple people

1 Like

This whole posts reads out like you’re rambling like a madman, with short and sharp sentences, no paragraphs or spacing, and sounds like you’re angrily making demands like some crazy old man with dementia shouting and waving his fist at the television screen from his Lazyboy.

Nelson doesn’t need to listen to your ideas. You don’t speak for the whole community, and your demands sound strange and random, and this whole post looks awful.

You’re not employing him to do anything. Nelson is a one-man developer making a professional-level survival game by himself. The guy is working tirelessly to make the game the best it can be. If you want your crazy demands to be met, go and make a game for yourself.

1 Like

i agree with you on nelson knowing his priorities. however, putting in survival features first does provide a basic platform to work on because it allows for the ability to see how certain features effect gameplay. i like more geometry with guns, but i still want the guns to still retain minimalism. so i’m fine with more depth, but things such as screws should be overlooked. the gunplay is great as it is currently, but i want more insight on the development of other features. i think nelson should work on the level editor before he starts working on the first maps for the game. Nelson needs to integrate devkit features into the regular editor. i do think that nelson should work on base features such as the inventory and health features before he starts working on other features. also, the model i linked is what i think unturned should atleast somewhat look like. also, about the gags and humor thing you said. i always thought the canada thing had something to do with the lore, i never actually thought of it as a joke. it wasn’t put into that context. i don’t think that cars need to be ultra realistic, i just don’t want them to look silly. they look like toy trucks. i’d just like to see vehicles have some form of realism yet still contain some minimalism. i don’t want them to be too detailed. the compartment between the drivers and passengers could be represented by a simple rectangle. adding a few more details to the interior of the car makes it a lot nicer to sit in in first person. i’m not trying to detour development, i simply would like to see the base features added first, like the health/food/radiation system and zombie ai put in place, then work on smaller features such as base building and vehicles. i personally feel like it will add a sense of direction to the development and allow for the ease of testing of features.

dude if you don’t like the new graphic styles stay at 3.0,Sorry to let you know, everyone but you is enjoying all the new features and the game will not change because of a dissatisfied person, hope you can enjoy the game when it comes out

3 Likes

Haha, jesus christ
Even this guy’s username is “centerman”
Take your narcissistic personality disorder somewhere else, please.

i like this but i want the barrel to be an octagon instead of cylinder

yes i just want more interesting and varied devlogs

i cant drive

@centerman12346 I don’t know how you say you like devlogs and are interested in it being that you put up a random 3D model from the internet, and put it in your post that is from Unturned II

1 Like

An octagon in the 3rd dimension is a cylinder though

thanks thats all i needed how do i delete my own post

i sincerely hope this is a troll post
if not, what the fuck has this game’s community become

3 Likes

Dude… what even are you. Did you read your own post?
You know, just because we had a CQC beta first does not mean we will only have that. Game development does not work as you think.

And yet i still don’t understand what do you not like about more detailed objects. Does it really hurt your eye that much?

1 Like

i agree you are absolutely right i overlooked the fact that 3.0’s zombies couldn’t follow you out of town. that’s why pvp. it all makes sense now. i overlooked what was overlooked and that’s why pvp

i think the details are too round