Nelson mate what are you doing

Look man I love you and shit
But Why you gotta listen to pussies man

1 Like

Wait, Fleshy what the fuck.
whatamilookingat
(EDIT: time for some rambling)
@SDGNelson Look dude, what the fuck is wrong with you for taking someone’s hoodie away because of someone begging you to do so because someone made some spicy fucking tweets in 2016. Back in 2016, everyone made edgy and spicy jokes. I don’t care how many times FleshyPig begged you to do it, what you’re supposed to do is to tell them to fuck off. Taking someone’s cosmetic hoodie away over some retarded posts on social media is probably one of the most petty things you can do, and if anything you will just cause more drama.

Thank you Nelson, you’ve disappointed me more than ever with a single action.

1 Like

who is fleshy pig

14 Likes

Well done Nelson. No need to hold back against these plebians

:muscle::sunglasses::fried_shrimp:

7 Likes

do the swag :muscle:

6 Likes

To clarify: I actually blocked Fleshy Pig on Twitter recently. Someone else raised the point that if Dragon Beast got the item for Twitter activity, then it is fair to take it away for Twitter activity as well.

18 Likes

It’s your own personally created item after all, so don’t regret it. It would be unwise to let him keep it since it would mean you would be associated with his dirty tweets

2 Likes

@SDGNelson I just don’t find it right to take away someone’s cosmetic hoodie over their own personal beliefs. Even if they are controversial, it sets bad precedent.

@Yarrrr Only the most batshit insane individuals out there believe in guilt by association.

1 Like

cope

12 Likes

Just a reminder that I did not ask him in anyway of form to make this,

but a lot of people on Twitter called it unjustified.

Plus fleshy pig made a pedo joke on Twitter.

2 Likes

who is fleshy pig

11 Likes

If it were normal cosmetics I would agree, but a unique and unobtainable cosmetic can be seen by some as some kind of association or approval. Again, it is a virtual hoodie. He’s not getting banned or blocked or blacklisted from anything.

I think the whole situation was blown out of proportion in general.

10 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

To clarify to everyone here, I’m worried more about precedent if anything and the path this potentially sets in the future. I really couldn’t care about the cosmetic but rather the precedent it sets.

Words have consequences. That’s the precedent lol

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ordinary items acquired through ordinary means would never get revoked. Even if a player gets a game ban, community ban, trade ban, etc. their inventory is still available for their own personal use.

22 Likes

I just wanted to hear why nelson removed the item

My understanding for why he removed the item is because your less active on the forum and more active on twitter, which I guess in some degree is a fair assessment? So I do give props for nelson for blocking fleshy, the way everything played out seemed very sus.

1 Like

What if a petition to get the hoodie back got 20 signatures?

2 Likes