Nelson Sexton Appreciation Thread

Gentlemen, I think it’s finally time to show some appreciate for the sole developer of Unturned - who has tirelessly been working on the game since it’s release on the 30th of July, 2007. From many gamechanging features, like aircraft and boats, to small quality of life changes, like bug fixes and patching glitches or annihilating flaws, the game has been recieving a steady stream of updates that never seemed to slow down. For this I, AnimaticFreak, have voted for Unturned in the 2020 Steam Awards as I’m sure many of us have done. If you haven’t done so already, I really urge you to do so.

Now, you may be wondering, what inspired me to make this post? What was the one thing, to push me over the edge? Was it his recent posts on the SDG Forums? His recent developments on IV? Well, it was one reason. What could this reason, be you may be wondering. Well…

I don't know how to say this...

BUT NELSON SEXTON OF SMARTLY DRESSED SDG GAMES HAS FINALLY MC’FUCKING ADDED A SEARCH BAR TO THE RESOURCES TAB IN THE LEGACY EDITOR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

31 Likes

I can finally search for my damned palms!

(Screaming)

12 Likes

And he also removed height fog as an option! It’s so great to see people use it on the maps because everyone had it turned off before! Maps look so much more climatic now.

6 Likes

thanks Nelson

• thanks Nelson
  • thanks NeIson

0 voters

1 Like

null option

13 Likes

thanks @SDGNelson for making pirates a thing in unturned :pray:

14 Likes

Thank you Nelson “Unturned” Sexton for finally adding a search option for the resources tab

2 Likes

thanks nelson, you changed my life step bro, how do you vote btw?

nvm i already voted

yeah no problem man

1 Like

good guy nelson

1 Like

Thanks guys! I know it’s a meme, but nice of you to say. Sounds like we need more search bars in every menu!

29 Likes

can there be a search bar in the friends menu

I NEED TO FIND FRIENDS.

1 Like

BROKE - Thank you SDG
WOKE -Thank you Nelson
ASCENDED - Sorry Molton

8 Likes

you can put on nightvision goggles for the fog now

TRANSCENDENT -Umfana Omhule Yarrrr

crew_24x

give us a search bar that allows me to search any players location on a server at any given time, would be epic

give me a search bar that allows me to search any player’s credit card details, phone numbers and email addresses

1 Like

Thank you Nelson, very cool