Nelson's Emails & Lore

Hi, hello.

After a while, i’ve decided to release a couple emails i shared with Nelson, the developer of Unturned.
It’s about the lore of Unturned 3.X.

A TL;DR.
The Polysols (Aliens) Were captured by humans, and the aliens wanted Humans to do experiments on the Zombies. The Polysols originally came for the Soulcrystal, but were, of course, captured.
Scorpion-7 got a UFO, and so did the US Army.

IN-DEPTH

Here’s the initial research note i sent to Nelson.

Response 1:

My response 1:

Response 2:
(Note: Some of these may seem irrelevant, but i want to keep them in for the entire conversation to make sense.)

My response 2:

Response 3:

Here we get information that the lab after the soulcrystal quest wasn’t in Russia as previously thought.

My response 3:

I sent a second email:

Response 4:

Confirmed that the Soulcrystal lab is in the US. I edited the Wiki page. Also information that the aliens were captured, and recommended the human scientists to use the crystals to cure the zombies. It did not go well.

My response 4:

Response 5:

Through the next couple of emails, nothing is really related to this. It’s mostly casual talk about the community, and a happy birthday to him.

I’m contacting him again for a new part of theory, i’ll update this post with his response.
UPDATE:
I sent this:

And got this response:

A little information. The reason the Emails are so old, is because i was unsure whether to release all these emails, since i didn’t know the stance on such content, both with the community AND Nelson. But i got the green flag, so i went ahead and did it.

As i leave you, i leave you a question: What’s your theory/opinion on the lore of 3.x?

Bye bye!

5 Likes

My overall opinion of the lore in 3.x is that it is a bit weak, but definitely something that can be very exciting in UII as Nelson stated.

1 Like

Exactly. It lays a good foundation of a very interesting story, if he remembers to cover the holes he made in 3.x.

NeLsOn DoESNt SeE EmAILs

Nah nelson sees emails, he just ignores the shitty ones.

1 Like

i liek unturned lore tbh, it’s pretty exciting if you’re into this

That was my point hehe

ok, THIS, is epic

hoping u2’s story is less of a clusterfuck

2 Likes

so that is why he didn’t read the initial Rio email…

1 Like

Yeah. He did say the lore in 3.x would be MUCH more in-depth and understandable. This has wayy to many assets T_T