Never Before seen images from '76 subreddit

you rae effeminate

I totally Agree!! Fallout 67 is my favorite game, it’s way too underrated. I am so sick of all of these haters imma need some haterade amirite! :baby_bottle:

1 Like

Fallout 5: The quest for a lost bug

oi, i never said that I live the game, I just said they dont deserve all the hate.

its really not hate but criticism

actually maybe some hate

actually a lot of hate.

well then they deserve it
they’ll learn from the hate so this doesn’t happen again

maybe you guys should try minecraft its a good game.

yea
maybe thats a good ide- ohh wait

SHIEEEET

Bethesda still forces that shitty game engine from stone age. Physics calculations are based on fps. Graphics bugs are terrible. Gameplay bugs are even worse. Bad servers. Lack of real NPCs. Their CEO lying everytime he can. Fallout 76 is the worst game Bethesda ever made. Also remember the bags they gave. Fallot 76 uses the same engine (gamebryo, from 1997, renamed to “Creation Engine”) used in Elder Scrolls III from 2002, with some poor imprevemets. Graphics from 2007 games. Imagine if Rockstar used the engine from gta san andreas (renderware) in the next gta? It would have bad graphics, several bugs and poor performance. There’s no way I can deffend Bethesda with this game.

4 Likes

Brasil, Minas Gerais

I can smell the gamedev from there

Since I haven’t played F76 I can’t have an opinion yet, but reading what you said about Bethesda makes it fair to call F76 an awful game, I guess.

1 Like

Oh shit, you caught me.

1 Like

they work harder on their leather jackets.

Don’t you mean their canvas bags?

2 Likes

oh yes of course.

Leather?
Don’t you mean painted tarp?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.