New kind of weapon position on character body

Hi Nelson!
I’m currently working with Starwarss on a police uniform based on the LAPD uniform. I would like to know if you could implement a value such as Attach_Chest in the .DAT of a weapon file.
This mean the weapon can’t be sheathe in the right leg but in a “holster” on the character chest.
It’s like you done with the main weapon which is behind but with this value, the weapon will be in front.
It could be very nice for a FBI agent RP or others kinds of uses.

Thanks for reading.
A French player.

13 Likes

I think it could be a fun thing to have and a nice optional thing for weapon holstering, but ultimately I find it to be too specific to actually be implemented.

More holster/attachment options would be nice, but why on earth would you want to holster anything on your chest, especially long guns?

Its for roleplay aesthetics.

Though in a real world application, there are various reasons.

Also single-point slings look tacticool.

4 Likes

I’ve another idea. More simple, when we walk, the gun is moving with the leg. With this option, the weapon can be situated at the same place (leg) but don’t move with the leg but the chest. More like it was attach to a belt than a pant.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.