New map, Lappland

Okay so I like Yukon but i wish it was bigger, and then the other day i had a thought. “Would it not be cool if we saw a Scandinavian map, taken inspiration from Lapland in Sweden.?”

We have most bigger countries. Why not add the great north? With lots of woods, snow and some villages!

And maybe a bigger city.

Swedish police uniforms and weapons:

Swedish police uniform

Standard uniform

Rookie uniform

“Walther PP (Uncommon) .380 ACP”

MP5 (Rare) Sub-machinegun 9mm

Swedish military uniforms and weapons:

Swedish armed forces winter camouflage

Automatkarbin 4 (Epic) Automatic Rifle 7.62mm

Automatgevär 90C (Rare) Heavy anti-material sniper 12.7mm

Granatgevär 48 (Raid item) Recoilless rifle 8,4 cm

Kulspruta 90 (Legendary) Machinegun 7.62mm

prickskyttegevär 90 (Epic) Sniper 7.62mm

Vehicles

Swedish Police car

Tgb 11 (Military)

Swedish Ambulance

Volvo 740 (Civilian)

Civilain guns

Single shot-shotguns of any kind

Hunting rifles of any kind

Update: Added pictures

1 Like

So this really is just a “make map like I want pls” post?
Could be cool in terms of location, I’ll give you that

1 Like

Well i would make it problem is idk the first thing about creating models and map design

Also right? I just like yukon so i just went what if it was bigger! And took inspiration from Buak and A6 Polaris in someway.

Only difference is most guns that are common is hunting rifles and shotguns. Meaning there wont be as much aggressive play

Not as much spray and pray, no.
That doesn’t mean you can’t be aggressive, kinda have to be with shotguns

Yeah, if you did this post wouldn’t be what it is. I guess you could commission one or start learning map making, curated maps aren’t that easy tho.

Nobody will make a map for free

how would one do dat?

no, Ofc not. i just put the suggestion here for inspiration. As it would be really cool to see!

Fair enough

Step 1 would obviously to be find someone taking comissions.
Keep in mind that even if you commission a map there is no guarantee that it’ll come out like you want it to. The rest the guy you are commissioning from should be able to walk you through.
Just a heads up, maps (especially good/big ones) don’t come cheap.

Welp, that stopped my plans. I’m a college student XD

Expensive is subjective, couldn’t hurt to ask around anyway. Unless you are living in the third world you should be able to scrounge enough together. You can also just commission part of a map like the terrain and build the rest yourself, I dunno how good that would work since I never made a map but that might be a starting point.

1 Like

There we go, i unlocked the ability to add more pictures so i did just that, what do you guys thing

You could start by drawing the map, get a layout, draw simple designs of the guns you’ve shown. I don’t know how 3D model and stuff like that which is why i draw out my idea when ever i can.

Cool idea but won’t be implemented