New Merch and/or Plushies? -Merch/Plush discussion-

I have previously bought the two official Unturned Plushies, the chef and biohazard zombie. Yet I still at least want a third one. As well as maybe making the in-game item different than a shoulder pet. I love Unturned since i was a kid and i genuinely love supporting the game by owning my own Unturned zombies, I just want to see more. Especially if it means im also funding and supporting Unturned.

Any suggestions for merch/Plush designs and creations?
What would you like to see as merch or as a plushie if added?
Are there anymore plans for merch, if so, what?

4 Likes

Pirate boss, from russia

4 Likes

i love that, and that’s better than Captain Sydney

2 Likes

i think he should make a firefighter

6 Likes

where’s my plush Sportshot and Fireaxe

1 Like

a ??? plushy would be killer

3 Likes

Either military zombie from pei or anomaly (pei lighthouse ghost) plushie

would be very recognizable

3 Likes

Pirate zombie is cool as well though

1 Like

i personally think it would be cool to get a mega zombie, which is larger than the rest;
also maybe captain sydney, “the survivor” (from the main promo art), or a forest military zombie. could be cool.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words and support!
The next plushie may be coming sooner than later :eyes:
When I do the clothing rewrite I would like to make certain clothes mirrorable so that two different one-shoulder items could be equipped simultaneously.

6 Likes

Thanks Nelson! I’d be happy to have a set of three :slight_smile: Thanks for everything, I love the merch and i’ll love the mirror ability more

Spoilers:

Next plushie is a firefighter zombie; econ is in the game - Firefighter Plushie Vest Image

4 Likes

you already knew didnt you

1 Like

how do you know? you worked with nelson on this?

1 Like

No I just have the ability to warp reality to comply with my needs

5 Likes

average modder

No I just have the ability to warp reality to comply with my needs

1 Like

Exactly what was I saying but the one thing that hurts me is that plushie and aura doesn’t have their own skin slots soo skin sets would be way more interesting.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.