New mod teaser. Mmm yes, alcoh- I mean berry juice

For my next mod, I will drift apart from making combat mods for a bit. This project will be about making your drinking lives better. This mod is totally 100% child-friendly.

As you can see, there are some glassed goods you can drink from. Juices, cola, soda, energy drinks, & some alcohol berry juices which absolutely makes you drunk daydream & give you a bad good day. Some will taste strong, others are just a light tap to your head.

There will be more uses to them. For teaser 2, you will soon see the ability to use kegs to refill them & bonk them onto zombies & naughty players. You will also be able to break the glass & make it temporarily lethal but it would be a one-time use. & finally, you will be able to repurpose berry juices to make molotovs to burn hordes of zombies & block paths from baddies.

That’s all, & if I have time to play around with my time, expect a render of a hangover that includes my OCs that have been around but would be a good time to introduce them as well while they are drunk happy drinking.

15 Likes

I have but one request, Benson juice.

Benson juice just kills you

1 Like

Perhaps. What kind of glassed drink do you suggest it would fit to be?

pure alcohol

Finally a mod that simulates lean

1 Like

they do be usin my information to provide me with a better user experience doe

Actually I change my mind, benson juice is just lean

2 Likes

:eyes: interesting mod, I think consumables are quite underdeveloped in U3 modding. I like how they look vanilla-friendly but also noticeably higher quality, as with your other work. The alcoholic qualities are just a surprise bonus.

industrial berry juice when

2 Likes

Probably when I make the grape juice glass bottle bigger.

Can you name one of them codeine or purple drank PLEASE

I could make it an entirely new item with Indigo Juice as the prerequisite. So yes, in fact I’ll make it now.

2 Likes

I know this sounds like im begging just because someone else got what they want, but i just think its kinda funny. Can u add a drink cannaled orang, its an inside joke among family and friends, i think it would make their days*

Dragon energy drink:
Cons:
Gives you level 2 aids
Pros:

Dude, not funny, Eazy-E died from AIDS.

You had me at energy drink
Add 473 ml red bull tbh

Yeah… Berry juice. It’s definitely not beer and whiskey.

Winks in 1920s Bootlegging

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.