New resourcepack for Unturned

23 Likes

Uhm fake??!?

thanks for the info, where can I download it? I cant find it on PlanetUnturned

Wow redcomm, thank you so much for pointing that out. Without your reply of multiple poorly clipped screenshots of the thread I am currently in, I would never have been able to understand that cryptograms reply was false! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me, it means the world that I now know that if he was somehow not joking, he would be correct, and this image was given to me in the package of three (3) poorly cropped screengrabs and a dead meme! Thanks redcomm!

8 Likes

Oh no! I just got called out, on the internet! I guess now it’s time for me to renounce all my beliefs and give up all worldly pleasures and go to the ends of the earth to find the true meaning of life and happiness! Without your insightful feedback, I would have never realized that I was wrong to post a reply in this thread! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me, it means the world that I now know that everything I believe has been disproved by a medium-length post composed solely of thinly-veiled sarcasm! Thanks pulpfreewater!

1 Like

you’re not making this any better for yourself

1 Like

No, I haven’t.

1 Like

1 Like

You can download this new Resource Pack here.

caad62ecd5a503d47998fe2ab4c04a1853b64941__01__01__01__01

epic style

I think the video just revealed that Pork is Benson but genderbent.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.