New update increased bullet drop with specific guns

TLDR: New update dramatically increased the drop for the crossbow, compound bow and makeshift bow.

As someone who uses the bow pretty avidly with unturned, ive noticed the new update has almost doubled the amount of drop that the crossbow and compound bow had. Im assuming with the removal of the bullet drop amounts and them being changed has done this.
While i actally like the change (arrows should drop a lot more) (you can now only shoot 100m and see where the bullet will land on a 16x scope), I think that these guns should at least have their recoil significantly reduced so that you can see where the arrow actually lands or their damaged slightly increased. Its now very hard to track people with a scope on these weapons as your doing it from the bottom of your screen now.
7x scope

16x scope: Note that the only marking for this is 100m, which is only half the range of the crossbow and compound bow

Grizzly with 16x scope

4 Likes

Maybe slightly less drop to as well, the string type weapons were already under-used and nerfing something already considered bad by a lot of people seems counter-productive to balancing weapons

2 Likes

Definitely agree. Idk i liked them where they were before but now its very hard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.