Nolsen, help

Improved graphics are always good. I dont see why anyone would complain about a nicer enviornment except if they have limitations so they think everybody else should too.

And you have to realise that PVP will still be a big aspect of the game so it has to be worked on… 3.0 lacked survival features, thats why it was so pvp orianted, not because it “had PVP”

You cant have a proper multiplayer survival game without PVP, its going to be still be in the game, worked on, but because of all of the other gameplay elements, unturned II will not be a deathmatch game like 3.0

3 Likes

Unturned II has a good graphical style, I do not know why you’re so annoyed with that, if it’s any doubt about performance Nelson is working on the graphical options and game code to have a well optimized game, although it takes a while for the optimization to be complete,set in the low graphics

1 Like

stop guys he’s already fucking dead

I do hope OP replies, because I’m curious to see if any of these responses have changed their mind or not.

2 Likes

all I have to say is that the charater should be upgraded too, as Everything else in the game gets upgraded also :stuck_out_tongue:

thank youuu :smiley:

…what the fuck are you on about?

5 Likes

There’s also github and some interviews with some other people.

2 Likes

Don’t tell nelSoN how to do his job. , unturned 4 will be more optimized so don’t worry about low fps. Everyone except you would like to see unturned 4 with good graphics.

“Post is long but it’s shit.”
-Mercury

4 Likes

I would like to give you something in return for that great comment.

1 Like

Those are not mutually exclsuive. Hell, they very much benefit from each other.

You keep using that word, I don’t think it means what you think it means. I am all for proper NPCs, but calling them AI is wee bit far fecthed.

Have fun accomplishing that with a minimal polygon count and having it actually work well within the game.

I actually agree with this part.

Can’t be arsed to painstakenly quote the rest of the post to repsond to (hats of to our resident priate for actually doing it).

The weapon model you linked is closer to what you don’t want than II is currently my dude. I too like low the low poly artstlye but I think it is perfectly fine to reitarate on that in the way Nelson is doing it now.

Also what is wit with you people bashing gunplay for only catering to PvPers? I am more of a PvEr myself and I really want good gunplay, it makes PvE just that much btter. Shoudl it eb the core focus of the game= No, absolutely not. Should it be important? Yes, certainly.

3 Likes

the guns are looking really good, also the arguement that “nobody asked for this” is a lie as many have and at the moment the improvements are 1000 times more better then unturned 3.0

3 Likes

cant do one or the other. everything is inter-locking and one is not complete without the other. if you have shitty gunplay, it will not blend well and create shitty survival mechanics.

me too buddy. i hate tall lant.

also nice post formatting and spacing. I thought I do really bad with that. :T

1 Like

hey dont insult god game roblox

i just don’t like thinner outlines and more circular objects. that’s all. it’s the little things, like the screws on the guns, that

it’s too rounded in my opinion. the screws and rails lack straight angles.

i’m all for new features, i just want to see more progress on them.

i just don’t want too many rounded off features. i’m fine if there are circles, as long as there are not too many and they contain as few polygons as possible.

How stupid are you.screws don’t have straight angles. Irl

If you want to see more you have to be patient.

btw you can quote what people said: Replying to multiple people

1 Like

This whole posts reads out like you’re rambling like a madman, with short and sharp sentences, no paragraphs or spacing, and sounds like you’re angrily making demands like some crazy old man with dementia shouting and waving his fist at the television screen from his Lazyboy.

Nelson doesn’t need to listen to your ideas. You don’t speak for the whole community, and your demands sound strange and random, and this whole post looks awful.

You’re not employing him to do anything. Nelson is a one-man developer making a professional-level survival game by himself. The guy is working tirelessly to make the game the best it can be. If you want your crazy demands to be met, go and make a game for yourself.

1 Like