Off-topic thread

Slugs (as in shotgun slugs) are part of a cartridge, and only the actual slug (plus the wadds but eh) are fired.
Slugs as in slinghost or railguns, okay yeah.

“War… has changed. It’s no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It’s an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nano-machines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control, information control, emotion control… battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War - has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from Weapons of Mass Destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed… When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine.”

• Solid “Old” Snake

The cartridges of most all mass produced firearms of the past century have been the unitized primer, case, propellant, and projectile. The word cartridge can refer to the cartridge case, but is in no way exclusively referential to this component. The primer and propellant do unquestionably fire, which does not mean entering the body. If I had said a cannon was fired into a room, whether or not the cannon barrel ever entered the room would be completely irrelevant to the veracity of that claim.

This is a shotgun.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

It has been such a long time since anyone replied so I’m gonna add a statement on in a new post instead of using the fabled edit tool. This KSG shotgun, with capacity for up to 25 shells, is the tool I’d like to use to defend my right to the number 826.04.

Your “right”? Are you the only one able to use that number? Is it a more metaphorical right? Is that number symbolic, perhaps?

May chance be it an issue of people saying you can’t use that number? Or, do you just want to tell people that you can say that number (even if nobody is trying to stop you from saying it) and that no one can prevent that because it is your right, by accordance of shotgun?

As long as I live in Florida I have a right to that number. I abide by the statute.

why did I make this

definitely not pinecringe chat

How do yall like my EFT inventory :money_mouth_face:

Bluntfoooooooooorce

1 Like

I’ve selected each of you for diversity and field specialization, as each of you are more or less uniquely proficient in your own fields of the game and/or community.

My specialization was getting into dumb arguments with people on the internet.

3 Likes

yeah but i like hawkhound more than grizzly

True, but that is literally the only correct usage of that term. Just because people misues the term don’t make it right.

“Cartridge” has refered to unitized projectile and propellant since the time when cartridges consisted of black powder and lead ball in a paper packet, which would be used as paper wadding/patching and continues after primers and brass cartridge cases were added to the cartridge. I would not be so presumptuous as to declare this to be the only correct usage of the term, but I believe it is worth noting that this is the most storied usage, and that if you search on a site like Cheaper Than Dirt, the empty reloading component is categorized and labeled as brass cases or cartridge cases but never as the word cartridge alone.

minecraft good fortnite bad

1 Like

I read the title as “Off topic hentai”

Yup. Because it is not the entire catrigde. That would icnldue the porjectile, primer, charge and so on.

Right there with you. Exhibit A: My previosu reposnse(s)

I like how I was notified of this as a quote despite it being from a DM group a year old.

And to put it in more formal terms, you’re a good critic. :upside_down_face: