Would like to say to you but I don’t know how

I said maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you’re my wonderwall

And after all, you’re my wonderwall

you’re gonna be the one that saves me
you’re gonna be the one that saves me

Why do I see that poem so much on here. Where is it from? What is it about?

Ect ect

3 Likes

download

Wait, if your off topic, aren’t you on topic? And if you are on topic, that means you are off topic and then that means you are on topic but that means you aren’t off topic then that means your-

[ system failure ]

[ rebooting ]

[ failure ]

[ shutdown ]

1 Like

MISTA! i told you it takes TIME to load the cartridge!

I need the cartridge loaded, chambered, and fired into my skull and I need it done yesterday.

The catridge is not the part that would enter your skull tho

1 Like

Depends on the kind of gun.

Point taken. Althought one migth argue that if the projectile it one solid peice it would not be a catridge but rather a penetrator/effector.

Slugs.

Though their not much of a cartridge are they?

I was thinking of a slingshot instead, but I guess that’s not necessarily something you “chamber”. Could probably just use some similarly DIY or improvised “launcher” though, one that can technically be “chambered”.

1 Like

Slugs (as in shotgun slugs) are part of a cartridge, and only the actual slug (plus the wadds but eh) are fired.
Slugs as in slinghost or railguns, okay yeah.

“War… has changed. It’s no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It’s an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nano-machines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control, information control, emotion control… battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War - has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from Weapons of Mass Destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed… When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine.”

• Solid “Old” Snake

The cartridges of most all mass produced firearms of the past century have been the unitized primer, case, propellant, and projectile. The word cartridge can refer to the cartridge case, but is in no way exclusively referential to this component. The primer and propellant do unquestionably fire, which does not mean entering the body. If I had said a cannon was fired into a room, whether or not the cannon barrel ever entered the room would be completely irrelevant to the veracity of that claim.