Off-topic thread

I was playing minecraft on hardcore, peaceful mornin and there was a fucking strong as gang of pillagers at my door. Got killed by axe man.

deletyarr

6 Likes

2 Likes

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941 (December 8 in Japan). The attack led to the United States’ entry into World War II. The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. There were simultaneous Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong. The attack came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day, December 8, the United States declared war on Japan. Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been strong, disappeared. Clandestine support of Britain (e.g., the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

Ok listen here boy

cease

me: types in chat
kid: lol its Steve from minecraft
server: “Steve has left the server”

kid: he probably went to mine diamonds

I AM GOING TO SAY THE N WORD

3 Likes

@discobot is hot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

A female soccer team won and somehow earned a parade for kicking a ball

1 Like

I have been told the males do that as well.
Strange world…

2 Likes

A German football team once won, and many Brazilians died somehow.

A Salvadoran team won and somehow earned an invasion of Honduras for kicking a ball.

I gently open the door…

psi

1 Like

Queres?..

always look at the 4.0 roadmap. Pretty fun.

1 Like

Petition to reopen the weeb Containment zone.

• Aye
  • Nay
  • AJ is a weeb (null)

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.