Official U2 Modded server

it was an idea I had.
I thought it might be a cool idea for nelson to add an official modded server with a some mods / plugins.

I have to agree with you and add something. The plugins, in my opinion, are a bad idea and I think it just ruins certain servers. They just make it too easy to get started. it’s supposed to be a survival game.

1 Like

We allready saw items added for time curated maps, plugins seem less likley,
But maybe a approved mod server could run for a limited time
(but of course limited time would make putting time and dedication into that server pretty useless)

If Nelson thinks that something is missing from vanilla servers, he could easily add it in or add the option for it. I don’t see why he would need to use mods

Let me make it simple for you, in a way that everyone can agree on.

If Nelson adds mods to official server, he obviously can’t have all of them, because that will be too much weight on the servers. And if he adds a small selection of mods, everyone will start suggesting, “Since you already have this mod, why not this mod as well? It’s better!” And others saying “We need more weapon mods and car mods and building mods!”

So instead of letting mods be a community thing, he will be the one responsible for what mods are chosen. To make it easier for everyone and to give Nelson less stress, everyone gets the vanilla version or else people will start to throw suggestions left and right. And it can and will be very frustrating for Nelson. So it’s best for everyone to just agree at a standard… vanilla.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.