Ok New zombie right and good and one that cannot attack

Please, do all of us a favour and just write in a way that isn’t mentally draining. I honestly have no clue to what you are trying to say

1 Like

Go to this link here see if people are talking about my grammer and stuff Weapon Stand

The first comment literally states to make “concise posts”, so yeah, people where critiquing your grammar too, look, I don’t expect everyone here to be masters of English, there are a lot of people here from different parts of the globe that don’t speak English but can still manage to make decent posts.

1 Like

ok one reply look at the other ok they good but still this is now a old post stop reply everyone
off this topic now go to the weapon stand topic and comment on ideas for that.

I read your other post, and it too doesn’t make too much sense to be honest, all be it that this one is far worse in both content and actual grammar. I didn’t want to attack you but since you just went ahead and starting spouting actual BS about me “hating” on you then I think this is well due.

Next time you make a post, try proof reading it before posting.

1 Like

Nowhy, i’d love if you could get better at grammar. its too hard to understand atm, its making you look like a young kid.

1 Like

M8 even 13 year old can struggle ok so stop saying this and that ok even 13 and 14 can struggle ok no matter what the age you can be bad at anything sometime.

what did I just read, I can understand 1 sentence

But I can see the concept and I don’t think something like this would look good in the game.

I agree with you on that, age doesn’t matter in this situation, but the way you are acting does show your maturity.

1 Like

Weapon Stand look at this post

What do you mean?

When responding to our criticism you could’ve just pointed out that you may be new to the English language and maybe apologized for that instead of just blatantly attacking us.

When you get criticism, it’s best to take it in and build off of it, instead of brushing it off and attacking those who try to help you. Okay?

1 Like

Well am do not look criticism just next do dude we need you to have a short sentence or something so we can read it that how you should talk to someone.

If you get criticism, don’t attack the people who offered it.

Was that short enough for you?

1 Like

Ok that it let get on to the next topic Weapon Stand

Like I told you before, I already read it.

1 Like

ok dude thanks

um secrouisly did you read the other comment if you did not than idk i why you never got the full story of what i misunderstood them ok.

Firebolt stop i know this stuff ok thank you.

People need to stop being so offensive.

You guys keep complaining about his writing skills while you can’t stay on topic. It is incomprehensible, yes it is already established, stop being such a whore to up your post count.

The topic has derailed at this point, just give your feedback on the structure of the post and his ideas and move on. This is one of the basics on most forums wow guys.

To the next poster; please observe etiquette. I suggest that you only reply your opinion on the idea of the suggestion.

1 Like