Okay so I'm leader now

yes but actually no

If you have these, you have transcended the mortal realm

flex
flex2

9 Likes

now this is super epic

however nerd, despite you becoming a leader, i was a regular a year before you. therefore i should rightfully rule pineridge sdg forums

2 Likes

Can i be a leader?

3 Likes

Dad
Why are you and Mom mad at each other

1 Like

I’m not your Dad.

7 Likes

Ahhh, you must be the mother then :smirk:

1 Like

Are you Molton mkII’s dady?

1 Like

Well, this is all I have. Is it enough anyway?

Yarrrr boutta go Vegemite mode

1 Like

grafik
Don’t do my boy Reaver like that

4 Likes

o my god hahaha

we’re all fucked now

1 Like

No Molton got fucked

Sorry about the wait, kids.

You guys ever hear of adoption “disruption”? It’s when adoption fails before it’s legalized.

It’s known as adoption “dissolution” when the adoption was finalized but the legal relationship between the parents and the adopted child(ren) is then severed.

Once you actually adopt someone they’re the equivalent of a birth child in that family. That often makes it difficult to give a child up after it’s finalized, because there’s an age limit on when you can put someone up for adoption.

Fortunately, with most agencies the age limit goes up to 4 years old. So goodbye, children.

I also learned that, apparently, 6 in 10 Americans have had a personal experience with adoption. now, that includes: being adopted themselves, having an adopted family member, knowing a close friend who was adopted, giving a child up for adoption, and adopting a child themselves.

So it’s rather broad, but what’s actually painful is that there’s no statistics on how many people are never adopted on average. In 2012 though, it was 23,439 people.

Here’s a cat.

fuck u ur not leader

edit: ok ur leader so what ur still not black

2 Likes

Us frogs be black we shpuld be ledr
Us frogs laedar
K?

Can’t wait for this.

Hm

This is nowhere near funny, why did i make this

7 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry, i dont have an subscribers to lose so i cant tell the difference what is cringe and what is not.