Origin of your avatar?

i will never understand how you got the items and stuff in your unturned pics in ways they can’t be ingame.

This may come as a shocker, but my avatar is really just a stylized version of the item “Biohazard Hood” from the game “Unturned” (2014), developed by Nelson Sexton. In game, this item helps you survive in deadzones, irradiated areas where radiation spikes are so high, they could inflict thousands of deadly rays into your body. The item has two very apparent characteristics: A special vizor, for seeing from behind the mask, and a filter which does the actual purification of the air. Many people tend to mistake this item for another one with the same properties, the “Gas Mask”, however they look strikingly different. But yeah, that’s about it. Little piece of hidden trivia for you guys. :terry:

4 Likes

Actually, the answer for that’s pretty simple. There’s an “Unturned Wallpaper Maker” software that’s been floating around that allows you to pose unturned characters in various ways. It doesn’t have every item and weapon, but it’s decently serviceable for posing and the like; which is probably how Rain created these posters.

1 Like

\\
I drew it
\\

Yeah, thats how I created it. The program itself is pretty dead. It was developed by a Portuguese speaking person who ported it to English, and worst of all he can’t just rip out the models from in-game, rather he had to do each model individually, which is why some faces don’t look so right and theres only so many items.

i use a different one on these forums but this is the profile pic i use for steam and discord, just a fan of the battlefield series (specifically 4) and i main support, so i thought i would make myself a poster in gmod and use it as my pfp, yes i know the hands are trash because the modmaker was an idiot and didn’t make the model fully posable but it looks good when small and far awayish like how most pfps are put up, i also use some other variants for other accounts, shown here

also this is the one i use on the forums

haha get it it’s nelsone xdd

I have no idea what it could be

2 Likes

Mine’s just Ancient Egypt Ball. Since I like Egypt.

1 Like

One of my friends created my Avatar, nothing tooo special

RIP salamander dude ;(

1 Like

Watched Girls Und Panzer as a meme coz the premise of the show was outrageous. I mean, ‘little girls fight tank battles’ who the fuck in their right mind would actually watch this shit.

Turns out it’s unironically good. Watch it. Kuromorimine (school that represents Nazi Germany) had a character that ate a burger while she was getting ready to watch another match. Stumbled upon a screencap and thought ‘huh that could make a good pfp. Lemme test it out for a day’. It has been my pfp ever since.

ftfy

10 chars

@pork.

1 Like

I have never seen this man in my entire life @linkfanpc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.